How It Works
Instructions for Use
- Peel thermometer from backing and apply to clean/dry forehead. Color will begin developing within 15 seconds.
- Read temperature while still on forehead.
- Thermometer should be used indoors at room temperature approximately 68°-86°F. Avoid direct sunlight or strong lamps when taking temperature.
- Do not take temperature if individual has been eating, drinking or exercising within the last 30 minutes or is just coming in from the outdoors.
- Always consult your physician if a fever persists.